2020 Manufacturers’ Price Increases
Pricing projects? Don’t be caught out…
Be aware that many manufacturers have been introducing price increases since January 2020. Below are all increases that have been announced, along with dates and additional info.
For more information, please call your local branch.
Remix Dry Mortar
Will have a cost increase which will come in to effect on 1st March 2020.
- Roof Tile Bedding Mortar – 7.5%
- All bagged products – 3.75%
ETEX will have a price increase of up to 6% from 2nd March 2020.
A price increase by 7.5 pence per kilogram, effective from 1st January 2020.
Will have a cost increase which will come in to effect on 1st January 2020 and will apply to all orders delivered on or after this date.
- Gemini / Minislate Tiles – 3.85%
- V2 / Centurion / Senator Tiles – 3.85%
- Plain Tiles – 3.85%
- Hardrow Slates – 3.85%
- SL8 / PAN8 – 5.5%
- All other fittings and accessories will increase by 3.85%
bmigroup.com | redland.co.uk
Price changes to BMI Redland products which will take effect from 3rd February 2020. The price increases are detailed below.
- Concrete Metric – 6%
- Concrete Fittings – 3%
- DuoPlain – 8%
- Clay Tiles & Fittings – 8%
- Other Pitched Components – 6% to 10%
Price will increase by 5% effective from the 1st February 2020.
WT Knowles & Sons Ltd
Price will increase by 5% effective from the 1st January 2020.
Increase to prices will be made after the 3rd February 2020.
- Standard Kooltherm (KDIO, KoolDuct, K5, K7, K12 & k15) – 6%
- Kooltherm K100 (K103, K106, K107, K108, K110, K110 Ples, K112 & K118) – 6%
- Kingspan Kooltherm Cavity Closers (KKCC) – 3%
bmigroup.com | icopal.co.uk
Price changes to BMI Icopal products which will take effect from 3rd February 2020. The price increases are detailed below.
- Bitumen Membranes & Hot Melt – 8%
- Building Membranes – 8%
- Cold Applied Liquid Water proofing – 6%
- Flat Roofing Accessories – 8%
- Synthetics / Single Ply Membrane – 6%
- Acoustic Products – 2.5% to 5%
- Scaffold Sheeting & Accessories – 3%
Price changes to Marley products which will take effect from 1st January 2020. The price increases are detailed below.
- Metric concrete interlocking tiles (exc. Edgemere & Granular tiles) – £32 per thousand
- Metric granular concrete interlocking tiles – £52 per thousand
- Ludlow Plus & Anglia concrete interlocking tiles – £20 per thousand
- Edgemere & Ashmore concrete interlocking tiles – £32 per thousand
- Concrete Plain tiles – £13 per thousand
- Eden, Lincoln, Melodie & Maxima clay profiled tiles – £40 per thousand
- Acme & Hawkins clay plain tiles – £14 per thousand
- Ashdowne Handcrafted clay plain tiles – £14 per thousand
- Canterbury Handmade clay plain tiles – £28 per thousand
- Clay Creasing tiles – £14 per thousand
- JB Red roofing battens – 2.5%
- JB Green, JBI & Speciality battens – 2.5%
- Shingles & Shakes – £8 per bundle
- All concrete and clay fittings & our full range of roofing accessories will increase by 4.5%. Please note that extraordinary cost increases on any of our fittings & accessories may result in a greater increase being applied. You will be informed if any such increases are necessary.
Price changes to Cembrit products will take effect from 2nd March 2020. The price increases are detailed below.
- Corrugated Fibre Cement Sheets – 6%
- Corrugated Fibre Cement Ridges & Accessories – 6%
Price changes to VELUX will be applied to products from the 3rd February 2020. The price increases are detailed below.
- VELUX manual white painted roof windows – 0.7%
- VELUX manual white polyurethane roof windows – 2.4% on average
- VELUX flashing kits – 1.0% on average
- Twin flashing kits – Reduced -8% on average
- VELUX INTEGRA® solar powered and electric awning blinds – Reduced -20% on average
VELUX flat roof windows – 1.5% on average
A price increase of 6% to all Cupa Pizarras slate. This will take effect from 1st March 2020.
Price increase effective from 1st February 2020 will consist of 45p per sqm on all Resitrix membrane and 4% on all other products.
Danelaw will have a price increase of 3% across all products taking effect from 1st April 2020.
Price increases will be effective from 1st March 2020. The price increases will apply to the product ranges detailed below.
- Roofing Ventilation: Eaves, Ridge & Hip, Roof Outlets, Underlay – 3%
- Roofing Accessories: Abutments, Fixings, Snow & Safety, Valleys – 5%
Freefoam will have a price increase of 6% across all products taking effect from 20th April 2020.
Res-Tec will have a price increase of 8% across all products.
If you need any advice or a quotation, please contact your local branch and speak to a member of our experienced sales team who are here to provide on-the-job advice to support your roofing projects.